Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just Passing Through

It turns out that I am the single worst gift-wrapper on the planet. Not only am I not able to wrap gifts, but I'm not able to find a way to make them even remotely presentable in any other way. Now I will agree that this fact would tend to further the stereotype that lesbians are basically boys in girls' bodies. However, at this very moment I'm really feeling like maybe I am a boy trapped in a girl's body; I'm hormonally-charged, I have been making bad decision after bad decision regarding the girls I've been dating, and I am completely unable to wrap any sort of gifts. Even the flat/cubicle rectangular kinds. It's just that bad.

With that being said, I'd like to wish all of the very few readers a very happy and healthy whatever-you-celebrate, and I hope very much that you and yours find peace and happiness in the new year.

That being said, see you all in 2007!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hay it's drizzle here, hope your having a fucking good christmas and an even better new year, or some such bollocks.

- paradroid.

Julia! said...

p-driz you're fucking crazy. I fucking love it.

merry fucking whatever. <3

MC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia! said...

mc - you're mean. also you know I want to date you cause you'd be an awesome girlfriend and you'd wrap my gifts.

I did a few gift bags, but I couldn't do all of them like that. then I just look like a lazy schmuck (which I TOTALLY AM NOT....yesIam).