Friday, January 19, 2007

Good Morning, This is Your Captain Speaking

In case the lack of posting wasn't telling enough, I am back down at CNU. I'm not enjoying the social climate any more than I used to, but my classes this semester all rock. This is good for me, but unfortunate for this blog. This means that I probably will not have as many crazy-professors-that-really-love-God rants. However, I do have an AMST class called American Rebels that I think will prove entertaining if not completely interesting and useful. I am hoping on the latter, but if only the former emerges, this blog will be the first to hear of it.

I would like to point out that while it is late January, the temperature here on the coast has ranged from 70 degrees on Monday, to 35 yesterday, and 40-something today. I really enjoy how, even though this is concrete proof of how whacked-out our atmosphere is starting to get, global warming cannot possibly exist - or at least be happening right now - according to our brazen president.

Clearly, the benefits of an unearned Ivy-league education are limitless.

Until next time, take care y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... someone still needs to update lol